- Monitor ®: Delta Monitor ® faucets feature pressure balance valves, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe 3.6° F.
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, Delta offers a range of compliant fixtures.
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Soft, rubber spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your showerhead and hand shower with the touch of a finger
- Complete unit includes trim and rough-in
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Spray settings include: Full Body, Massaging
||2.0 gpm @ 80 psi, 7.6 L/min @ 552 kPa
Tub / Shower Faucets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.